ActivitiesRead about our regular services and other activities
(For specific upcoming events in the calendar, visit the diary page)
- 11.00 am – Worship and Communion. Open for anyone to participate before the communion, after which Bible ministry is given by members on a rotation basis
- 6.30 pm – Gospel (good news) service followed by refreshments. Generally taken by invited speakers from different Christian denominations, and from various backgrounds and walks of life (3rd Sunday communion included)
We enjoy a fellowship tea together on some Sunday’s at 5pm prior to the evening meetings. Generally these occur at New Year and Harvest, but are put on at other times as well.
- 8.15pm – After Church, an informal get together followed by a supper in members homes
- 7.30pm – (2nd and 4th Friday) – House fellowship. Bible study and Prayer Time. These meetings are home based and are led by various members, and followed by light refreshments
- 7.30pm – (3rd Friday) – Film night. All welcome. Held at Stoke Canon Christian Fellowship